Complacent Sheeple Upholds Overlord Status Quo

Will do kiddo :cigar:

Alright, but never call me kiddo. For Christ's sake, I'm two years older than you. Besides, this topic is epic fail; we don't need anymore douched cunts posting in it. Not that I'm calling you one, of course. :rolleyes:

Ok ''kiddo''

Just shh alright..?

Just coz your two years older dont mean nothin :tongue:

Okay, asshat. I tried to be nice. I tried to be tolerant of n00bs. Hell, I took meds to mellow me out today. But screw it, you're pissing me off and now new assholes will be ripped. You're not contributing a goddamned thing to this topic, so why are you even posting? Nothing you've posted in here has any merit. You claim GTA IV has a lot of bugs, but you don't care to elaborate on what they are. You admitted to posting in here to only get TGTAP dollars, which, by the way, are USELESS. And while I'll agree with you that age doesn't mean anything, that still doesn't make you any less of a spamming, fucktarded jackass. However, as my halfway decent grammar and merciless history at TGTAP will indicate, I'm not a kid and not to be fucked with, especially by douched cunts like you.

Uhh god, here we again we this stupid ass topic.

Basically, Gazbai or who ever the fuck you are, we don't care about you and your stupid comment. Saying that GTA IV has too many bugs isn't going to get Rockstar Games to fix it y'know. Deal with it, or, here's something; Have you ever encountered a bug/glitch in the game? If not, shut up, that's all I'm going to say. I may sound a little angry, but I'm basically tired of hearing these stupid "OMFG THERE'S A BIG GLITCH IN GTAIV FIX IT PLZZ" comments.

This topic fails badly.

in case you haven't noticed L RIC is the one coming back with smart answers... i called him kiiddo as he behaves liike one. I f you have something to say to me .. say it to my face kiiddo ;)

Uh, excuse me, but you don't deserve to say that to me. I'm actually 15 and I'm alot more mature than some 13 year old. Also, I'm saying it your face, kiddo.

In fact, I forgot to close this topic, but since you posted here anyways, Topic closed.

Enjoy your warns, kiddo.