Sign in to follow this  
Ivan

I can't date Alex

Have you completed the story? Which did you choose? Deal or Revenge? I think in Revenge, Niko mentions somewhere that he shouldn't get close to anyone anymore after Kate's death and in Deal he says that the lives of those around him would be destroyed. If you chose Revenge, then Niko won't want to date anyone anymore, same thing for Deal, methinks.

Have you completed the story? Which did you choose? Deal or Revenge? I think in Revenge, Niko mentions somewhere that he shouldn't get close to anyone anymore after Kate's death and in Deal he says that the lives of those around him would be destroyed. If you chose Revenge, then Niko won't want to date anyone anymore, same thing for Deal, methinks.

Well, I'm dating Kiki and Carmen :wacko:

I'm like 40 % done and I can date her, I hate her though cuz she's a self centered bitch, I pulled up in a Turismo which I stoll cuz I don't like that fancy shit and she told me she bought one of her maids that I was like fuck you bitch.

She's hot I don't care etc. And you need to wait a long time before she replies, took me forever.

Yeah, i hate it when that happens... Took me ages before Carmen replied, and even then i had to wait a full week before the date took place.

Edited by Alkaline_64