Advanced Tab Crash

Deji

Okay I'm trying to remove Warrock from my friends life (Saving him from himself) by iving him SAMP.

The problem is his mums computer has a shitty GFX card but enough RAM to handle other things. San Andreas runs like a bare footed, drunken, blond bimbo on drugs with a rock chained to her feet. (Translation: SA Runs slow) And I found out that switching his game to 16-bit colour mode works fine.

So then I re-downgraded back to 1.0 (Which magically fixed another problem) to find out that the 'Advanced' option crashes the game. I have to press 'Enter' or 'Space' to get rid of an error screen I can't see. I notice that this problem is from having the 1.0 version of the game and having a shitty GFX card. So without the abillity to access the advanced options I can't re-configure the quality settings and have it run better. And because it runs slowly SA-MP refuses to start properly after I pick the server and 2.0 or 1.1 won't work with SAMP...

I'm looking for a way to get onto the Advanced options without having to use the upgrade patches and be inable to access SAMP.

Wasn't there some trainer that had advanced controls?