STRANGE PROBLEM

insano

Hello guyz ,

I have got a problem that i believe none here has seen that again ^^ its funny but at the same time annoying .

Well my problem is that i run gta S.A and the whole game runs amazingly fast i mean time runs fast in the game cars everything goes fast i havent installed anything extra like mods etc.. and when i go to start newgame the story the little movies i mean with the airport and etc...are played very fast i barely see what happens and Cj runs amazingly fast while walking if i start running ahhhh maybe he will die ^^ its very annoying u cant drive u cant do anything and u always get busted ...

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ! :bashhead:

Hello guyz ,

I have got a problem that i believe none here has seen that again ^^ its funny but at the same time annoying .

Well my problem is that i run gta S.A and the whole game runs amazingly fast i mean time runs fast in the game cars everything goes fast i havent installed anything extra like mods etc.. and when i go to start newgame the story the little movies i mean with the airport and etc...are played very fast i barely see what happens and Cj runs amazingly fast while walking if i start running ahhhh maybe he will die ^^ its very annoying u cant drive u cant do anything and u always get busted ...

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ! :bashhead:

Have you been cheating?

Edited by VCKilltimer!_!

Here's what Take-Two support recommends about SA running too fast:

While playing, hit the Windows key - this should bring you to the desktop. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and then in the Task Manager window, click on the Processes tab. Find the gta_sa.exe process, right-click on it, and then click on Set Affinity. If you have a dual-core machine, untick CPU 1. This should probably slow down the game to a decent framerate...

Thanks a lot huckleberry Pie :) i should have checked that before sorry for the mess my problem is fixed ! :D Thanks guyz for all replies.

I am running this game on an Amd athlon dual core 4800+ 2gb ram and a gforce 8600 :) i think my pc is ok not fast not slow :P : )

Thank you all guyz ! :)

• 2 weeks later...