Geting it off my chest GTA IV on PC

You all want it on PC like i do but many have said "Dude's look at it this way there are no computers that would procces the graphics for a game like this" but they are wrong all computer games are written on a computer!

They don't buy an Xbox 360 and write them on that or every body would do it they use a normal computer so if anyone says this ignore them!

I've never seen someone say that computers would be unable to run GTA IV, hell, I can get 30fps on Crysis with DX10 settings/2xAA and I don't even have the latest components. And with the new 4870 which kicks everything's ass there's no question GTA IV will be able to be run on PCs.

Seriously, anything the Xbox 360 can render the PC can render better.

PC's will be fine as long as it's store bought in the past 12 months, if you built it yourself then obviously you're smart enough to know how well it's going to run.

Look at it like this. Decent spec PC's these days often have Quad Core processors. Well, the 360 has a Tri-Core... so yeah, some PC's will actually run it far better than the console counterpart... others not so good.

So... not really sure what the point of this topic is really... someone else lock this unless OP has more to say.