GTASA registry entries

Huckleberry Pie

I dont get it, why would you make a uninstaller tool?

Can't you just uninstall from control panel > add/remove programs. what would be the need for this

A mod goes wrong & you end up having to uninstall GTASA, Windows ADD/REMOVE may or may not get it all & when

you reinstall you get the same problems back because the new install found an old DATA file. A quick defrag USUALLY

gets the left over bits, but I think Huck wants to be a little more thorough than that.

Sorry, not much help on registry editing. I guess I'm just a lot better at destroying things. :gappy:

I dont get it, why would you make a uninstaller tool?

Can't you just uninstall from control panel > add/remove programs. what would be the need for this

A mod goes wrong & you end up having to uninstall GTASA, Windows ADD/REMOVE may or may not get it all & when

you reinstall you get the same problems back because the new install found an old DATA file. A quick defrag USUALLY

gets the left over bits, but I think Huck wants to be a little more thorough than that.

Sorry, not much help on registry editing. I guess I'm just a lot better at destroying things. :gappy:

Hehe... Although it would be nice if I made one, even if I know a little bit of Visual Basic...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie