I've lost my files!

Butters!

I have just followed the readme of the Iphone download which is wrong! It stold me to delete the BMX files and said they where the phone. I was a bit gullable to fall for it but i did. Now I have lost my BMX.txd and dff so i can no-longer start a new game or load my old one! I have tried to reinstall the game but it didn't work - what do I do?

I have just followed the readme of the Iphone download which is wrong! It stold me to delete the BMX files and said they where the phone. I was a bit gullable to fall for it but i did. Now I have lost my BMX.txd and dff so i can no-longer start a new game or load my old one! I have tried to reinstall the game but it didn't work - what do I do?

Have you tried wiping out the whole SA folder? And anyway, your sig's too big; edit it out or else you'll be warned by admins:

Signature And Avatar Rules

An avatar is a little picture you can have beneath your user name when you post a message. A signature is a message or picture that will be automatically added onto the end of each post you make

Max Signature Size:

* Width - 500 pixels

* Height - 200 pixels

* Size: 100kb

Max Avatar Size:

* Width - 100 pixels

* Height - 100 pixels

* Size - 30kb

If your signature is larger than the specified you will be notified by a mod and be given 24 hours to change it. If it is still unchaged after 24 hours it will be removed and a message left in place of it.