Autistic Spectrum Disorder...

Connor

harwood butcher, huh? ur dyslexic, seriously? i thought dyslexic meant youcouldnt write as i have a dyslexic friend who cant read or write

and as for unnamed noodle, im the same, except when it comes to meeting new people i act very arrogant so i dont have 2 see them again, i have this 'key worker' person who tries to get me to go and meet new people i refuse, all of the time

What your friend has might be ADD or a very bad case of dyslexia. There are forms where you mix up letters, numbers, full words or, from what you're saying, can't read anything.

@Harwood Butcher

There's absolutly no point of you doing whatever your trying to do you know, as Llama said to you.

What am I doing?

What your friend has might be ADD or a very bad case of dyslexia. There are forms where you mix up letters, numbers, full words or, from what you're saying, can't read anything.

yeah, talking to him on msn is horrible, i can hardly read it, its like

we would say: I dont like him

he would say: i nodt leik him

im like 'what?',

and my big brother was autistic, his thing was numbers, all the time, he'd want calculators, watches, anything with numbers on it

Edited by claude-5

im like 'what?',

and my big brother was autistic, his thing was numbers, all the time, he'd want calculators, watches, anything with numbers on it

Maybe your friend just sucks at typing. :mellow:

im like 'what?',

Maybe your friend just sucks at typing. :mellow:

Well, maybe his friend just has dyslexia? Like he said?

Well, maybe his friend just has dyslexia? Like he said?

and me might just suck @ typing, aswell,

he does have dyslexia, from what im hearing, its very severe, ill support him now, instead of just calling him stupid, i dont think that helps

Of course it doesn't help.

Anyway, this year there is an autistic student coming to our class, I'd like to know how help him integrate and stuff. I don't think he is severely autistic, kind of the medium type.

Edited by Ivan

Just wondered if anyone else was suffering from it...

Actually, if you want to know a secret about me, I do suffer from it... Partially. I don't cover up or hide from people but I lose eye contact to people sometimes and I do lose my temp, saying silly things.

To Chris: That's why I say silly things while being pwned.

Edited by S-V

• 1 month later...