UFOs

Butters!

i tried to pull up the .dff files you showed, i couldnt, they just wouldnt open, what is this map, i got myself a screen

Strange... Thats what. It points to Back o' Beond (Ghost Cars)

It points to Area 69

It points to The Big Ear

It points to The Cult Farm Location

And some other places, and from my experience I can determan these places all have somthing to do with UFOs or The Epsilon Program

It also has Alcatraz marked on

area 69?

the big ear?

maybe these are key places to where the militaries communications to them are?

Defentily to do with Aliens: Area 51: R/L millitary base, specilising in UFO and Alien Sightings. All pposible alien corpses are sent there

The Big ear: Based on a Radio Telescope that beams out to space. However the official R* website says it is there to generate Birth defects in The Desert and Las Venturas, in order to gain Gorvernment Support Money

HA! I've been doing my research Big time on this one!

Have you guys saw those strange lights on the sky? Some of them are rockets ... some of them not.Never tried to approach one or even touch it.There are 4 kinds of light on the sky at night.I think there are 4.Also I heard that there are UFO's at the Area 69.Ever tried to wait there untill nightfall then see if something strange is happening? Well I didn't.And hey I noticed that it's like an arrow.Start from the point in the bottom, then until at the far one up.But it has to end wit the far one in right.Hope you got it casue I didn't

Have you guys saw those strange lights on the sky? Some of them are rockets ... some of them not.Never tried to approach one or even touch it.There are 4 kinds of light on the sky at night.I think there are 4.Also I heard that there are UFO's at the Area 69.Ever tried to wait there untill nightfall then see if something strange is happening? Well I didn't.And hey I noticed that it's like an arrow.Start from the point in the bottom, then until at the far one up.But it has to end wit the far one in right.Hope you got it casue I didn't

I don't know waht it was, but I was flying in a Shamel at about 2:00 over the desert, And in the sky in front of me the was a gray disc shape, I didn't think of it much - I thought it was a glitch, but whatever it was I blew up when I hit it...

Could be rocket ... but I think the points on the map really make an arrow that points north west.Start from BOB then go right connecting the points 'till the last point to right then go left till the first point.There connect the 3 points so a triangle would be realized.It looks like an arrow from my point of view.

Edited by Samil