Future Technology

Harwood Butcher

When you say if we are useless why don't we kill ourself, thats just stupid, because as far as I am concerned wasps are useless, but they don't kill themself. Its because we have a will to live. Its just robots with artificial intelliagence would see us as inferior, for example,

We die of old age, Robots would probably live more than 5 times as long as us, before they rusted out, and they can easily could be repared.

Also they wont die as easily as us, because they are mostly armoured all over.

If you really are scared about it, then carry a big magnet round with you. (Warning, dont buy ny games or use your phone when you have it with you, or you will ruin them)

When you were saying about the microchips that stop you dieing, that is a good idea upfront, but really doesn't work. Placing somthing in the brain is an EXTREMILY DANGEROUS PROCEDURE. One mistake and you are dead. If you do live that then the earth will become overly populated, and it would soon come to the point where people over the age of 160 (im saying this, as its the age of Futurama) would have to be rounded up and killed, I would much rather die peacfully at abpout 90 years old

When you say if we are useless why don't we kill ourself, thats just stupid, because as far as I am concerned wasps are useless, but they don't kill themself.

Wasps actually have a purpose...they're part of the cycle of life. We don't really have a purpose other than the ones we create.

Its because we have a will to live. Its just robots with artificial intelliagence would see us as inferior, for example,

We die of old age, Robots would probably live more than 5 times as long as us, before they rusted out, and they can easily could be repared.

Also they wont die as easily as us, because they are mostly armoured all over.

If you really are scared about it, then carry a big magnet round with you. (Warning, dont buy ny games or use your phone when you have it with you, or you will ruin them)

When you were saying about the microchips that stop you dieing, that is a good idea upfront, but really doesn't work. Placing somthing in the brain is an EXTREMILY DANGEROUS PROCEDURE. One mistake and you are dead. If you do live that then the earth will become overly populated, and it would soon come to the point where people over the age of 160 (im saying this, as its the age of Futurama) would have to be rounded up and killed, I would much rather die peacfully at abpout 90 years old

We are getting pretty close to being able to live on other rocks.