Help please!

I was loading up my game, after i installed a mod, the game crashed, so i was about to replace the files(in gta3.img), but i found out that my lil bro deleted the files, so if anyone could give me these files:

gta_proc_bush.txd

gta_tree_boak.txd

gta_tree_oldpine.txd

law2_stream3.ipl

radar125.txd

radar126.txd

radar127.txd

radar137.txd

radar138.txd

radar139.txd

NOTE: when i re-install the game, the modded files are still in gta3.img!

I was loading up my game, after i installed a mod, the game crashed, so i was about to replace the files(in gta3.img), but i found out that my lil bro deleted the files, so if anyone could give me these files:

gta_proc_bush.txd

gta_tree_boak.txd

gta_tree_oldpine.txd

law2_stream3.ipl

radar125.txd

radar126.txd

radar127.txd

radar137.txd

radar138.txd

radar139.txd

I dont think we are allowed to upload these files (Due to Copyright Laws). Go to Documents, GTA SA USERFILES and copy the file that is like thes GTASAsf1.b to a safe file. Now Unnisntall GTA SA. Now go to My Computer, HDD, Program Files, Rockstar Games, GTA San Andreas, and Delete everything in it. Now delete the GTA SA File, and the R* Games file, (ONLY DELETE R* GAMES FOLDER IF GTA SA IS THE ONLY GAME IN IT). Now Reinstall GTA SA, and Downgrade it if you had a Downgrade Patch on. Now Copy GTASAsf1.b back into GTA SA User Files and Play

Edited by Butters!

gta_proc_bush.txd

gta_tree_boak.txd

gta_tree_oldpine.txd

law2_stream3.ipl

radar125.txd

radar126.txd

radar127.txd

radar137.txd

radar138.txd

radar139.txd

I dont think we are allowed to upload these files (Due to Copyright Laws). Go to Documents, GTA SA USERFILES and copy the file that is like thes GTASAsf1.b to a safe file. Now Unnisntall GTA SA. Now go to My Computer, HDD, Program Files, Rockstar Games, GTA San Andreas, and Delete everything in it. Now delete the GTA SA File, and the R* Games file, (ONLY DELETE R* GAMES FOLDER IF GTA SA IS THE ONLY GAME IN IT). Now Reinstall GTA SA, and Downgrade it if you had a Downgrade Patch on. Now Copy GTASAsf1.b back into GTA SA User Files and Play

Ok, ill either reply here or pm you if it works

Butters, when you uninstall the game, the GTA San Andreas User Files folder doesn't get deleted but the GTA San Andreas folder does. So there's really no need to do that unless you want to delete the user files folder. First uninstall the game, then delete the folder if it's still there etc. and install it again.

• 1 month later...