gta-sa ultimate editor problems vista

GTA RULES

hi folks, got a problem i was using gta sa utimate editor yesterday fine, but today i tryed installing the hummer stretch mod and no joy so i tried another and the same problem. the strangest thing is that the program is behaving like its working fine but when i load up san andreas it no different. it wont even change the HANDLING.cfg file and iv tried reinstalling the program disabling avg and still nothing. if anyone knows of a solution would be great and thanks in advance p.s iv already registered dx8vb.dll ect

hi folks, got a problem i was using gta sa utimate editor yesterday fine, but today i tryed installing the hummer stretch mod and no joy so i tried another and the same problem. the strangest thing is that the program is behaving like its working fine but when i load up san andreas it no different. it wont even change the HANDLING.cfg file and iv tried reinstalling the program disabling avg and still nothing. if anyone knows of a solution would be great and thanks in advance p.s iv already registered dx8vb.dll ect

did you downgradeour game yet? or do you have V1 of the game already?

For Gods Sake!!!! Do NOT use ultimate editor. I mean DO NOT USE IT!!!!!! It will muck your game up big time. I used it once, and I couldnt get in a plane, take a girl on a date, or go to a mod garage without the game crashing. Really STOP!!!!!!!!! If its car Mods Use The San Andreas Mod Installer (SAMI)

Edited by Butters!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...