IMG editors

Dig1taL

Thanks for your share :)

I've downloaded it, and it doesnt work. But I think I have found the reason why spark and G-IMG do not. I need .net framework (fresh installed copy of windows). As got IMG Tool, it just closes itself when I browse for replace.

Probably the problem with IMG Tool is the file you are browsing... It must have read only set to off.

^ hmm not really what he was after...lol

well i used this thing called dir manager, i havent tried it with san andreas, but it works with vice city.

you could always try SAMI, thats worked good for me. just make a list of what cars you mod, and what the modded car is, so if u screw something up (bad mod for example), you know what to uninstall instead of trying to guess. its hard when you have like 50+ modded cars.

TXD Workshop 4.0b for image export and import with the mess.

I use Gimp to edit images, excellent free tool but high learning curve.

Serif PhotoPlus 6.0 - another free image editor once the images are exported.

Yeah, not really what I was looking for >.< And Photoshop > Gimp :innocent:

My sig, I made with Photoshop.

^ hmm not really what he was after...lol

well i used this thing called dir manager, i havent tried it with san andreas, but it works with vice city.

you could always try SAMI, thats worked good for me. just make a list of what cars you mod, and what the modded car is, so if u screw something up (bad mod for example), you know what to uninstall instead of trying to guess. its hard when you have like 50+ modded cars.

Thanks. I once downloaded SAMI, then lost it and couldn't be asked to re-download it.

Thanks for your share :thumbsup: