Girl Talk

chris82

Don't let the name through you off, Girl Talk is basically someone who had the genius idea of making music using nothing but samples of other songs.

Many songs are mixed together...in fact the 14 tracks the album consists of is just a long set of many historically popular songs mixed together...

Their website

Check out some of the music if you can find it on YouTube or their MySpace. For some reason it makes songs I would normally consider horrible sound good. If you're into electronic music then you can buy the entire album for a donation as little as $1 on their site. If you pay more than $5 you can get all tracks into a single long .mp3 file or .flac (lossless audio) file. It's really a good deal and I think this is one of the best things to happen to music in a while.

Here's one of my favorites from the album:

I've heard about this group not to long ago. I haven't listened to too much of them; every song I've heard from them is particially my favorite by them because in each song, one of the samples is one of my favorite songs((:P)). But yeah, they've got some pretty good stuff.

Edited by Nate10