I always wanted to get rickrolled...

Huckleberry Pie

I dunno, just some spoof GIF I made a few days ago. No one ever tried rickrolling the kid yet, so I made one ftw... God Bless and enjoy... :lol:

lmao nice. you could do this sorta thing with any other character / actor / anybody,

someone should make barack obama getting rickrolled. obviously need to get a voice clip of him saying "no way" or "your kidding me" or something. i could do it, but i have no clips of barack. it would be hilarious imo

I dunno, just some spoof GIF I made a few days ago. No one ever tried rickrolling the kid yet, so I made one ftw... God Bless and enjoy... :lol:

lmao nice. you could do this sorta thing with any other character / actor / anybody,

someone should make barack obama getting rickrolled. obviously need to get a voice clip of him saying "no way" or "your kidding me" or something. i could do it, but i have no clips of barack. it would be hilarious imo

Now if only that someone could port a Shirley Temple skin from The Sims 2, and turn her into a ped in GTASA, I could make a "Shirley Can't Escape From Rick Astley" spoof...