I don't get it with the fingerless gloves

unlimited90

Ok, i saw the gloves on the 3rd GTA 4 trailer-move up ladies.Some time ago there was a topic here,where somebody posted the thing that R* send him via email about the gloves.They said that it was an art work.No i isn't an artwork.You see them in the final trailer too.Everybody is a rat.The trailers i saw them again:

Move up ladies

everyone is a rat.

R* said it's an artwork.Are they hiding something or I'm a glove maniac?Tommorow i'll try to make a video clip,where i saw them in the trailers.If the discussion with the gloves is over or it just doesn't matter or sort of, then i'll like the admin/s or the moderator/s to delete it.

No, no, no, there ARE fingerless gloves according to the following announcement...:

The PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV was shown off at the Leipzig Games Convention today by PR man Steve Hahnel. New features are detailed below:

• It looks like fingerless gloves have finally been added! Much to the delight of pretty much every player of the game! See this shot

gta-iv-pc-screenshot_009.jpg

Do you see them?

EDIT: They're in this shot too!

gtaiv_screenshot_80.jpg

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...2&hl=gloves

Edited by NotYouHaha

Those gloves I could live w/out, I guess they go along w/ his character tho ... I like black fingerless (combat-looking) gloves w/ a black outfit that is combat style, something similar to what you see w/ swat, not everyday clothes w/ "garden-looking" fingerless gloves .. Its obvious that this isn't "splinter cell, metal gear solid etc", so I guess it goes well w/ him ..

That is a SUPERB shot up there, w/ the sparx & glass frags !!