What a CRAPPY PATCH ROCKSTAR

samtherocker

Well I think most people who "pirate" stuff on the internet is purely because of economic. most peoples money is taken by there by rent. Leaving them shit to buy anything with.

I kinda agree on that one

I agree with it 99%, for myself. I bought my GTA 4 copy at walmart last week. It was $48.99 Canadian dollars. The average person around here makes about $40-50 after taxes in a day. So that game is whole days pay and after your utility bills and rent, food etc. Most are left with only $200 a month or so to play with it. So that $48.99 is looking like alot to spend on some game.

Things like photoshop being $800, well dont even have to explain that. It would take light years to afford that on the average wages.

Edited by Sabin

Well I think most people who "pirate" stuff on the internet is purely because of economic. most peoples money is taken by there by rent. Leaving them shit to buy anything with.

I agree with it 99%, for myself. I bought my GTA 4 copy at walmart last week. It was $48.99 Canadian dollars. The average person around here makes about $40-50 after taxes in a day. So that game is whole days pay and after your utility bills and rent, food etc. Most are left with only $200 a month or so to play with it. So that $48.99 is looking like alot to spend on some game.

Things like photoshop being $800, well dont even have to explain that. It would take light years to afford that on the average wages.

Now I totally agree with you :D

Now I totally agree with you :D

yes its shame isn't it, I think the major culprit is property rent that people pay. If the governments out there want to get the economy going they should pass and law and force them to half the rent cost, then of course the land owners would complain about the property taxes cutting into there profits from the rent. Becuase thats really is what is making us all poorer is fucking taxes. Then again the government would be short on money it needs, so you can see there is huge problems in the economy. Most of is becuase of govenrment. Its to big, funding to much shit. Its wasn't supposed to be like this. Now were all slaves to working everyday for nothing. I didn't mention either that the $48.99 had 15% tax on it also. So it was actually more like $56. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Sabin

yes its shame isn't it, I think the major culprit is property rent that people pay. If the governments out there want to get the economy going they should pass and law and force them to half the rent cost, then of course the land owners would complain about the property taxes cutting into there profits from the rent. Becuase thats really is what is making us all poorer is fucking taxes. Then again the government would be short on money it needs, so you can see there is huge problems in the economy. Most of is becuase of govenrment. Its to big, funding to much shit. Its wasn't supposed to be like this. Now were all slaves to working everyday for nothing. I didn't mention either that the $48.99 had 15% tax on it also. So it was actually more like $56. :thumbsdown:

Lucky me to not have taxes :D Balcan countries are ones I am sure that have no taxes. All we gotta pay is Electricity and water, and that is if we want it :D you can make a house here with your own water and power source (if youre lucky enough to find a water source xD) and not pay anything, and live for free in this country :D

Lucky me to not have taxes :D Balcan countries are ones I am sure that have no taxes. All we gotta pay is Electricity and water, and that is if we want it :D you can make a house here with your own water and power source (if youre lucky enough to find a water source xD) and not pay anything, and live for free in this country :D

Then why are you bitching about not being able to afford these games?

The point is, WE CAN'T BE SEEN ENDORSING PIRACY. ROCKSTAR WOULDN'T LIKE THAT. We aren't some underground site. You want to talk about piracy? Go to some underground site that endorses piracy.

Topic closed.