Has TGTAP lost activity ?

azn

This is the least active forum ive ever been to

seriously

you make a thread and it ether has 1 post a month or no one posts in it

Lol so untrue mate, so untrue.

I assume it's because of your topics really. It's never happened to anyone, not unless the content inside the topic is useless, but most people do reply, even if it's not good enough. Besides, I've had the same thing happen to me as well, but I really don't care about it, some people may not want to reply to it, and if so, then so be it. If you really want your topics to shine, make it useful, not useless, and nothing that sounds stupid/retarded/useless.

And sir, you need to use the "Search Function", because there are so many topics/post, you can't count them. I think TGTAP is probably the only site which has a fair amount of members/guests viewing and posting. If you prefer to be a member in GTAF, and not getting noticed by anybody, by all means go there, but either way, they'll think you're a noob and won't go easy on you like on here. So you should be glad that you haven't got any suspension or ban on here, because if it was like GTAF on here, you wouldn't be here viewing this post.

So in my opinion, TGTAP hasn't had the amount of members, but has some great members here with great quality.

Yeah TM You are right totally right !

In this site even if members dont know much about a certain thing we try to improve them by helping them and encourage them.While GTAF they always make people feel that they are kind of poor in a particular field !

This is the least active forum ive ever been to

seriously

you make a thread and it ether has 1 post a month or no one posts in it

Yeah, might as well just leave then. I mean, who the hell keeps coming back to an inactive forum. You have to be pretty retarded to do that, don't you?

There's only one topic on this page with less than 2 replies. And it's a bit shit. So yes, usually if there's few replies it means the topic is shit and nobody cares.

lol etc.