Cars on screen

Sumatra

Hi

First of all, sorry for my english :rolleyes:

I would like to now is it possible to change some script or something to increase the number of vehicles shown by default?

The game seems to show a limited number of cars so your computer can handle the amount of polygons.

Once you have a crowd of cars in the middle of the freeway, then no more cars comes.

Nowadays, a lot of people has a powerful computer wich is able to increment the amount of vehicles and show them smothly so I would like to get 30 cars or more instead than the 10-15 by default.

Thank you in advance

Hi

First of all, sorry for my english :rolleyes:

I would like to now is it possible to change some script or something to increase the number of vehicles shown by default?

The game seems to show a limited number of cars so your computer can handle the amount of polygons.

Once you have a crowd of cars in the middle of the freeway, then no more cars comes.

Nowadays, a lot of people has a powerful computer wich is able to increment the amount of vehicles and show them smothly so I would like to get 30 cars or more instead than the 10-15 by default.

Thank you in advance

You can edit your popcycle.dat with notepad

Default location is \Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\

Traffic intensity can be changed for the different map areas at all times of the day. Make your alteration in column 2 underneath #cars. The value is the maximum amount of spawning vehicles at one time.

The format is quite self-explanatory but ask if you need some more help.

JAB B)

You can edit your popcycle.dat with notepad

Default location is \Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\

Traffic intensity can be changed for the different map areas at all times of the day. Make your alteration in column 2 underneath #cars. The value is the maximum amount of spawning vehicles at one time.

The format is quite self-explanatory but ask if you need some more help.

JAB B)

Thanks for the tip, Jab... I guess this would be great for GTA Manila; you know how often traffic jams occur in that city... :awesome:

JAB HacksouL

Thank you a lot! It worked! :coolthumbup:

Now lets destroy all of them! :evil:

Urbanoutlaw

What you say about my level of english makes me feel proud. It´s always hard to learn a different language and there are a lot of people out there who thinks that everybody was born with english knowledges.

If you mistake they usually makes fun of you and they never helps you.

It´s nice to see this is different. Keep it so cool :clapping:

Edited by Sumatra