Hardest Mission

ilir

I'd say the hardest mission for me would have been the final one (End of the Line). It was a long night when I was trying to beat that mission - I think Sweet died about 20 times and not to mention my poor controller got the business end of my TV cabinet once or twice.

I didn't seem to have much trouble (if any at all) the few times I've played it since. Must've been an off night.

Good mission all in all though. :)

I'd say the hardest mission for me would have been the final one (End of the Line). It was a long night when I was trying to beat that mission - I think Sweet died about 20 times and not to mention my poor controller got the business end of my TV cabinet once or twice.

I didn't seem to have much trouble (if any at all) the few times I've played it since. Must've been an off night.

Good mission all in all though. :)

For me was.... I've forgot the name, When one plane is coming from Liberty City, and I need to catch up and to get into that plane, to kill pilots and mafias,

then to fly to airport.

Edited by Big ILIR

Flying missions took me about a week, the one were you had to hi-jack the plane in mid air was anyoning and took about a whopping 2 MONTHS, and the final misson wasn't has tough becasue I completed the Fire truck missions (makes you fire-proof).

So when it comes down to the hardest mission hands down, Zero's missions, yup I never finished them.