Change CJ's head

ilir

If you can't help him, don't posts ffs, it's just spam and helps nobody.

You'd have to edit the player.dff files to edit the shape of CJ's head, and the player.txd to edit the skin.

Each piece of clothing, however, has a separate part with the arms and shit in, so if you're planning to edit skin colour, you'll need to do the ones for every piece of clothing that you want / need.

You'd have to edit the player.dff files to edit the shape of CJ's head, and the player.txd to edit the skin.

Each piece of clothing, however, has a separate part with the arms and shit in, so if you're planning to edit skin colour, you'll need to do the ones for every piece of clothing that you want / need.

Yeah, I know that. But HOW to change?

And textures?

Use 3dsMax or Zmodeler or whatever you use to open the dff's.

Use TXD editor to open up the txd's, extract them into the bmp files, and edit them in any image editing program, eg. paint, PS, coreldraw, Gimp. So that they look how you want them to.

I know all that stuff already.

But I think, I need to extract all textures in bmp files and to store them in folder, and to store that model in same folder where are bmp files.

I want to know how to use 3ds Max, what to do, Kam's Script, collision files etc.!

I need to learn to use 3ds Max for modeling cars!