Sig and avatar

Quizbiz

What do you think of my signature and avatar? It may be a bit too professionally themed for this forum, but I'll make a new set once I get in a gang or make my own gang. :P

All critique is welcomed.

I seriously took offense to that.

1. I don't know what you mean by "professional", but we do have some good artists here.

2. It doesn't look "professional" if you ask me. Reminds me of a simple business website.

Whatever, I don't care though.

What do you think of my signature and avatar? It may be a bit too professionally themed for this forum, but I'll make a new set once I get in a gang or make my own gang. :P

All critique is welcomed.

I seriously took offense to that.

1. I don't know what you mean by "professional", but we do have some good artists here.

2. It doesn't look "professional" if you ask me. Reminds me of a simple business website.

Whatever, I don't care though.

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that this site isn't proffesional. I meant..argh...I didin't mean for it to be offending....I designed the sig and avatar to match the skin at another forum I go to, and this forum is a bit different, its themed differently and it has a different audience. I thinksomething less simple would be a lot better.

Again... I'm sorry.

It's alright. As I did take offense, I was actually just screwing with you. As I do to alot of people((mostly new people)). You'll learn that in time. You'll also learn about me and the way I am. I am Spaz The Great, who are you?

lol. On my forum I dont start to screw with people until they become staff.. and boy do I screw with them...lol

I'm Quizbiz, um.. I'm really into photography, online and graphic design, I love managing the forum I own. I was born in Israel, but I currently live in Atlanta, GA. Anything else you want to know? lol.