Compatible?

_Ray

this would work

i dont see why the other thing you posted wouldnt, but, this way saves having to install another part...

I'm more concerned with the Floppy part....

I already have an SD USB Adapter, but I need an internal floppy drive (And preferrabl able to read multiple media cards) that will fit in a 5.25" Drive Bay

Also, I thought it may not work because the Brackets are for IDE Drives, and I don't know what that floppy drive was.....

Edited by raybob95

Why is it so important to have a floppy drive? I have not seen someone use a floppy in over 4-5 years. Memory sticks and flash drives are too cheap and small to necessitate the use of floppys.

My school uses floppies.

PS, I asked for an Internal Floppy and Multi Media Card Reader that will fit in a 5.25" drive bay.

And I normally don't have the 3,00 dollars is costs to buy a blank CD from them.

Why is it so important to have a floppy drive? I have not seen someone use a floppy in over 4-5 years. Memory sticks and flash drives are too cheap and small to necessitate the use of floppys.

My school uses floppies.

PS, I asked for an Internal Floppy and Multi Media Card Reader that will fit in a 5.25" drive bay.

And I normally don't have the 3,00 dollars is costs to buy a blank CD from them.

Buy your own Cds. Way cheaper.

Also, why don't you just see if you can use a USB drive? You can get a 2GB drive for no more than 20 dollars these days, and it's perfect for school projects/etc.

My school uses floppies.

Buy your own Cds. Way cheaper.

Also, why don't you just see if you can use a USB drive? You can get a 2GB drive for no more than 20 dollars these days, and it's perfect for school projects/etc.

I have a flash drive, technically an SD to USB Converter with a 4GB MicroSD Card in it, but we can't use them because for some reason they banned the student accounts from using Flash Drives.

And the floppy s not the main part. I need a multi media reader and floppy reader.

Now back to the question. Would the 5.25" IDE Drive Bay Adaptors work with that floppy drive, that I highly doubt is IDE?

What about buying your own cds, would they let you do that? I'm really just trying to help you out.

I know you are, and yes I own my own CDs, over 200 at the moment, but my fucking asshole school was too cheap to buy a CD Burning Program.

But really, even if there is a way to do CDs, etc., at my school, it'd still be nice to have a floppy. Because the media reader/ floppy I need is only $30, and other people such as my cousins, who don't have email, CD drive can't play burned CDs for some shithole reason, but they have floppy.

Yeah, believe me, Travel media and CD are way fucking better, but in the end, it would still be nice to have floppy.

And like I said, the main reason I want that drive is for the media card/ memory stick etc. reading capabilities.

Edited by raybob95