PSU Calulator?

_Ray

I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, but does anybody know of a website or any downloadable software that will calculate your PSU Wattage needs based on your hardware you selected?

I can't seem to find anything viable via Google.....

If not, then can somebody give me a Wattage recomendation based on the PC data I posted earlier in the motherboard topic?

Will 600W be enough for all that?

Edited by raybob95

It's not wattage that counts really. It's quality.

If you get a 400w enermax supply, it'll be loads better than a 650w cheapy brand one. I can't see you needing any more that 650w, provided it's a decent brand. I use an EnLight, but Enermax, Antec are both good too. Avoid corsair PSU's, as well as ones that are badged by the retailer.

It's not wattage that counts really. It's quality.

If you get a 400w enermax supply, it'll be loads better than a 650w cheapy brand one. I can't see you needing any more that 650w, provided it's a decent brand. I use an EnLight, but Enermax, Antec are both good too. Avoid corsair PSU's, as well as ones that are badged by the retailer.

OCZ StealthXStream OCZ600SXSS 600W ATA12V/EPS12V SLI Ready Active PFC PSU?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817341010]

If it's not enough, I could get this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817341019

Or even more, if needed.

Remember, I basically have 3 Media Drives, High End Mobo, 95W CPU, NVIDIA 9800GT and 2 hard drives. Plus 4 System Fans that I would like to be able to run on high when needed.

Edited by raybob95

If you're worried about it, I'd just jump in and get the 700((and hell, you'd be covered if you wanted to add more to it later on)). I don't know, I don't think I'd wait for it to fail if I thought it could.

I'm already a bit over budget, but the 700 looks great......

But does anybody know of a good PSU Calculator so I can calculate whether I'll really be good or not?