GTA 4 on Intel GM45?

Hi Guys,

This is my first post and i need your peoples help. i just buy new dell laptop Inspiron 1545 and i want to know that am i able to play game on it?

Here Laptop Detail:

Intel Core 2 Due Processor

3GB RAM

250GB HDD

Intel GM45 1293 MB Shared VGA (Video Memory)

Thanks

i hope my first post will not waste......

Atif

Thanks brother then i need to run on my pc wid navida........ any way thanks lot

Make sure that PC can handle it, because having an NVIDIA GPU doesn't necessarily mean that your PC will be able to handle it.

Especially if your card's model number has the numbers 4 or below on the second digit, e.g. 8400, 7300, 9300 (although you can probably get 10~20fps on a 8400 provided that you play it on minimum).

Thanks brother then i need to run on my pc wid navida........ any way thanks lot

Make sure that PC can handle it, because having an NVIDIA GPU doesn't necessarily mean that your PC will be able to handle it.

Especially if your card's model number has the numbers 4 or below on the second digit, e.g. 8400, 7300, 9300 (although you can probably get 10~20fps on a 8400 provided that you play it on minimum).

Yeah, to make it playable you really need an 8600GT or above.

Actually, I have my 8500GT 512MB overclocked and medium settings and I actually run it at 20-40 FPS, 35 Average on the benchie.

Thus equivalent to an 86 or 8800GT, because there's not a ton of difference between 85 and 86.

I say playable as in having good graphics while maintaining the frames.