Beyonce

Deji

Okay, a lil rant about Beyonce here. Fans should probably just go back to the forum from whence they came.

I like Beyonce, but she's really old, outdated and kinda stupid...

1. I diva is not a female hustler. That is the stupidest line I've ever heard.

2. Stop making black and white videos to hide your wrinkles xD

3. Your songs aren't even music anymore. What happened to the RnB? That's how it started out, then it turned into pop (which people call RnB, which I hate) and now it's a rumble of noises with singing over.

Honestly, I get the feeling she's just making random stuff to hold on to her carreer when she should just let it fade. Her song 'Put A Ring On It' really annoyed me as there was no 'music' to it whatsoever to me. No tune, just tinny sounds with singing on the top. And it can hardly be called singing. She can still sometimes drop a few good notes but yeah. That song really had nothing to it.

Rant over. I wanna make more.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to think Destiny's Child was pretty good.

Then she went solo. It was ok. Now she's just pumping out singles after singles and it's all just mainstream pop shit. Beh.

She should have sticked to her thing instead of trying to cash in from like 80% of all music lovers.

And she isn't even hot anymore :o

• 2 weeks later...
I used to think Destiny's Child was pretty good.

Then she went solo. It was ok. Now she's just pumping out singles after singles and it's all just mainstream pop shit. Beh.

She should have sticked to her thing instead of trying to cash in from like 80% of all music lovers.

And she isn't even hot anymore :o

Probably the reason all her latest videos are in black n white :P