GTA IV interface fonts

As I browsed the GTA IV website, I noticed that it used the same fonts along with the actual game, so I decided to decompile the SWF out of curiosity. I found out that the font used for the interface, like notifications and text used for most of the game's HUD and phone GUI, besides Helvetica for the menus, is Mittelschrift, which is also used for German road signs.

Any thoughts on this?

That's some discovery there mate, I really wanted to know what the fonts name was, really looks clean and simple. I would use it for my website work, but assuming it's used by Rockstar Games, and the fact that you have to pay £20 for it, I guess it would be a bit of a problem, for me at least.

Well thanks for showing it. Helped me out a little.

I'm no advased searcher, i have to fill my head with HTML, Java ect, oh the joys, and knowing how the internet works and i love google for the fact it started in a garage and the Search Engine doesen't run on servers totaly but rather invedidual pc's running as node servers, i think it's quite clever, i do know for sure that china has a mainframe server for google though due to the goverments internet restriction policies, kinda makes me think we take the World Wide Web for granted TBH when in china they are resticted :P