I need your help/opinion

gtafan07

I'll just start with my story, before we get to the dilemma[sp.?], so I'm walking through my local walmart, I'm looking at PSN cards, but something catches my eye, right in the other aisle lays 3 copies of a PC version GTASA, for a mere $9.99, I already have GTASA for PS2, but I've always wanted the PC version to mod and such, but here's where your guys' needed help comes in, my PC is weak, always has been, I bought Rome:Total War once and it was really slow, but I swear I've heard somewhere that GTASA can run easily on any computer, I need confirmation of this, I also need help knowing the minimum specs needed, simple, but I don't know my PC's specs, does anyone know how I can find out how to get my PC specs, and finally, if everything checks out, should I get it.

I'll put this in short for those that have difficulty with "walls of text" and for people that hate eyestrain.

-Can GTASA run easy on any computer

-Minimum spec required for GTASA (link is fine)

-Where and how can I find the specs to my computer

-If everything is good, should I get it?

Please hurry, those copies may not be there for very long, and thanks in advance to those that help.

EDIT:If it helps, I have Windows XP

Edited by gtafan07

Start > Run > Type 'dxdiag' > OK.

The 'System' page will tell you about your system like CPU, RAM, motherboard, etc.

Click on 'Display' and it'll tell you about your video card.

Post those things here and we can tell you whether or not your PC is capable of running the game.

Start > Run > Type 'dxdiag' > OK.

The 'System' page will tell you about your system like CPU, RAM, motherboard, etc.

Click on 'Display' and it'll tell you about your video card.

Post those things here and we can tell you whether or not your PC is capable of running the game.

Processor: Intel® Pentium®4 CPU 3.00GHz

Memory: 254MB RAM

Graphics Card:Intel® 82865G Graphics Controller

BIOS:Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A02

I have more info if you need it just list hwat you need in a reply.