DJ Hero

Deji

Apparently it's received very little publicity. I never really cared much for the Guitar Hero thing. And DJ Hero seems pointless to me (I have REAL DJ Decks). I'm sure if I could be bothered, I'd find em pretty fun. The DJ Hero advert looks really rubbish, anyway. The bad mix really makes me wonder what the selling point to the game actually is.

Anyway, if anyone actually buys this game I'd like to hear if it actually does have some good mixing on. ;)

Apparently it's received very little publicity. I never really cared much for the Guitar Hero thing. And DJ Hero seems pointless to me (I have REAL DJ Decks). I'm sure if I could be bothered, I'd find em pretty fun. The DJ Hero advert looks really rubbish, anyway. The bad mix really makes me wonder what the selling point to the game actually is.

Anyway, if anyone actually buys this game I'd like to hear if it actually does have some good mixing on. ;)

To me it's just a game where you rape a song into oblivion. Making a mashup/remix for real and/or working your way up to being a real DJ is better and more redeeming than just pretending to be one.