Gobble Gobble

Urbanoutlaw

Gobble gobble!

I figured I'd say hey & let you all know I'm still alive, just offline for now. I'm shooting for being back

on by the first of the year but not guarantees depending on what happens in my personal life (still FUBAR).

It seems all I had to do to get on line is drive across the country & hop a boat to Catalina Island for

Turkey Day :lol: . Lost the shop, the landlord's wife rode his ass to rent the whole building & he didn't

find the couch all that appealing (can't blame him there) but I got ahold of a 32 passenger bus w/ wheelchair

lift & converted it to a mobile shop of sorts. Room for all my tools + an 8000 what generator to run the

compressor & welder. I'm working on buying a small building or leasing a garage big enough for Vengence

(about 85% done).

THAT'S what tec looks like!? After playing SR2 I thought he looked like Tia Carrera. :lol:

Now go to that voodoo that you do sooooo well. Later.

Gobble gobble!

I figured I'd say hey & let you all know I'm still alive, just offline for now. I'm shooting for being back

on by the first of the year but not guarantees depending on what happens in my personal life (still FUBAR).

It seems all I had to do to get on line is drive across the country & hop a boat to Catalina Island for

Turkey Day :lol: . Lost the shop, the landlord's wife rode his ass to rent the whole building & he didn't

find the couch all that appealing (can't blame him there) but I got ahold of a 32 passenger bus w/ wheelchair

lift & converted it to a mobile shop of sorts. Room for all my tools + an 8000 what generator to run the

compressor & welder. I'm working on buying a small building or leasing a garage big enough for Vengence

(about 85% done).

THAT'S what tec looks like!? After playing SR2 I thought he looked like Tia Carrera. :lol:

Now go to that voodoo that you do sooooo well. Later.

It's a good thing you came back; we're somewhat suffering from boredom here at the boards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Foor the moment the bike's on hold, lost my shop just as the snow flew & I'm currently finishing up w/ moving. God, whatta lotta crap to sort, but that happens when you share a life w/ someone for 11 years.

I'm on my own now (she was pissed when she found out I bought a house outright) & one of my first priorities is buying a building, so no more getting the rug pulled out from under me just when I get started.

I'll look around for a few & be back soon.

Foor the moment the bike's on hold, lost my shop just as the snow flew & I'm currently finishing up w/ moving. God, whatta lotta crap to sort, but that happens when you share a life w/ someone for 11 years.

I'm on my own now (she was pissed when she found out I bought a house outright) & one of my first priorities is buying a building, so no more getting the rug pulled out from under me just when I get started.

I'll look around for a few & be back soon.

Yeah, at least you're still active here.