Worst... Crash.... Ever!

kamaitachi

So I have being playing a lot of SA recently, on my windows seven laptop.

and when I whent on it recently, the hdmi cable to my toshiba television said that it was an "unsupported mode"

Now, I hadn't made any changes to its resolution, or even modded it in general, for a few weeks, and it had been working fine up until now.

what the hell? how do I fix this? I have uninstalled, deleted my gta san andreas folder, then RE-Installed, and it still hasn't been working... when Trying to start up the game, my comp will enter "windows 7 basic mode" the fan will kick in and the screen will flash black, after that... nothing.

Edited by kamaitachi

So I have being playing a lot of SA recently, on my windows seven laptop.

and when I whent on it recently, the hdmi cable to my toshiba television said that it was an "unsupported mode"

Now, I hadn't made any changes to its resolution, or even modded it in general, for a few weeks, and it had been working fine up until now.

what the hell? how do I fix this? I have uninstalled, deleted my gta san andreas folder, then RE-Installed, and it still hasn't been working... when Trying to start up the game, my comp will enter "windows 7 basic mode" the fan will kick in and the screen will flash black, after that... nothing.

Basically that message is coming up on your TV because you're running an unsupported resolution. If you can, set your resolution to 1280x720 or 1920x1080, otherwise you can connect your laptop to your TV via VGA cable.

vga-cable.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...