GTA IV PC SAVED GAME 64 bit version download?

isogamer123

Hi so i just recently installed GTA IV PC game into my WINDOWS 7 64 bit version. But i couldn't let it load my previous saved games that i use to save in Windows 7 32 bit version.

Is there any one who could send me please their 64 bit windows 7 of the GTA IV game? I really don't want to start all over again, and i would either like the deal or no deal saved level, i think that is what is called when u have a choice to kill between the two. Or if there is any website i can download the saved games? I tried the saved games from this website, but that didn't work either, i guess they have to be 64 bit version saved games for me in order to play it?

You need XLiveLess to load other savegames. GTAIV locks other peoples' savegames even if it's yours and you reformatted your PC. Also there's no such thing as 64bit savegames. If you want to go on LIVE while playing that savegame, play the first mission in IV and save the game, then go to the %APPDATA%/Local/Rockstar Games/GTAIV/Savegames folder, open that user_(numbers) folder and replace that savegame with the one you had before.