I am totally stuck on my last los santos mission..

Hi there. I have almost completed los santos mission. But i am now stuck on Frank Tenpenny Gray Imports Mission. The 1st part of shooting all those men is easy. But then when i get to that room with the russian he runs away. I go out and theres another 3 men, once i shoot them the russian is long gone. I get on that moter bike thats there and go after him. He is not going by main roads so i end up not finding him and lose the mission. The one time i get to him he is in a car and i end up chasing and shooting him but eventually after lond chase i lose him and mission. This is another annoying mission. Please can someone help. please

i hope im thinking of the right mission cause i dont know the names, but if its the one with the ballas and the shooting at the start is in a warehouse, then i think im right.

just dont loose all your life at the start and when you get into that office, kill the guys in there and then run full sprint after the russian but instead of shooting him run out to where the bike is and his car, a banshee i think, now just get in the car. because you get in the car for some reason he wont get in and he wont take the bike either, he'll just stop dead in his tracks. now just get out and kill him.

you should make it by the guys outside, cause the ballas' aim.......SUCKS, hopefully im thinking of the right mission or else i've just made an idiot of myself.

good luck

Hi RPhilMan 1 Why so moody with me asking for HELP. This is a forum for game play RIGHT. Most of the mission i have completed by trying harder. The only 2 missions i have had big probs with and managed to get good advise for was the High Stakes Car Chase and The mission i am on Right now the Friets One. So its NOT every other mission i need help for. This is a forum for help and i am thankfully there are many gamers heres so i take advantage of the great advise. WHATS the problem in that