GTA 4 Scenario Suggestions

i Dont fully remember where i heared it from but, sopposingly gta:iv is ment to be in 3 LARGE European countries [3 times bigger than sa] i think it was England, [For country side and rough places ie:london, manchester] Spain [For great beaches and hot babes] and finnally Italy [For mafia and sites and sees] i dont know what the spoof names are gonna b but what ever?

For rosenburg who said Seattle, it isn't that bad since it is close to Vancouver. The Yakuza and Triads would be good for this area. I pick Yakuza. Against Siderno's that hide out in BC. Wooded areas more import export deals. We will make the Sindacco's of LCS be in it. But I would rather see it take place in the whole Pennsylvania area. It would be cool to blow up some {love the Amish}, but the Amish off thier horse and buggy. Or make way in cities for new mayors to clean up things for you. Camden and Atlantic City, NJ would also be involved.

how about changing times like i said in the "old or new character" forum like 1988 through 2006 and ingame it has different music for the different times. and have it as toreno working for the mafia until his whole gang gets ambushed or sumthing happens to them that he is the only one left from the gang and he starts working rogue and doing crazy stuff for wierd ppl and meets many game characters like CJ(early 90's) Tommy(late 80's) Claude(late 90's)(want him to look more like the guy in the gta2 cutscenes) and some other characters from the past games and many new ppl in the other countries( as i said in the "norfolk" forum, that it should be in many countries and not just one, accessable through passenger plane and missions) thats my idea

Ummmm... K, I have a good one. So like you have a gang n stuff, then like, you dont like it n stuff, so you be chicken shit and run away from it. You then meet a girfriend that tells you to rob a bank. You do but it seems the girfriend betrayed you and just wanted you to get the cash and send you off to the cops, aka, jail. Then, a crooked cop sees you and says he will let you off if you do a job for him, involving a mob boss. You go to the mob boss and he tells you to go to a city to exchange money for some drugs. You do but then you get ambushed and you have neither money nor the drugs. Then, your brother calls and tells you your mom has died by some rival gang drive by. So you must kill your traitor girlfriend, get the drugs and find yo mommas killer. Wait.. I think I heard this somewhere before...

There are already threads about which city / time age ppl want GTA 4 to be in, however the replies there are just shoutouts. To write a proposal here you should think through the idea, area and motivate why it would be especially cool to have GTA 4 there. (Not like: GTA4 should be in Seattle bcus im born there etc.)

An example for how a suggestion about GTA:SA could have looked:

GTA:SA is set in western USA, with LA, SF and LV as cities. The time period is early 90:s with LA as a low-tech city almost taken over by criminal, battling gangs. With SF as a high-tech city and LV as the luxyary, low-paced place all three cities will be unique. The story is about a former "gangster" returning to his old "homies" and "gangsta rappers" in LA to retake the city.

And then to my idea:

GTA:4 could be set in a map referenced to three areas in the world. Firstly the largest part is in China with Peking or Shanghai as major city. Here the player can start to build his reputation, and also have a base for properties (manufacturing stuff, growing drugs etc).

The second area could then be Japan and Tokyo inspired. Here the player can sell loads of stuff, cet incorporated with the Japanese mafia and just earn a hell of a lot of money.

In the third area the player could come either to Hawaii (semester place, beaches etc), or to North Corea (extremely militarized and dangerous zones). Or why not both?

The time could be set around the fall of the Soviet Union (1992) to create a very unstable atmosphere especially in China and North Korea.

Side notes:

I also would like to add Power plants and vehicle transport trucks and ferrys, among other things.

How are we gonna understand what they are saying on the radio if the story is set in an non-english speaking country? No, the game should be set in USA, and im pretty sure it will.

How are we gonna understand what they are saying on the radio if the story is set in an non-english speaking country? No, the game should be set in USA, and im pretty sure it will.

so... lots of movies are not in engeland or the usa butt still in English. So wy not?

how about they have it in diff countrys and some of the words are english and some are there language. ex. in japan they play some techno japanese stuff then they say like 5 sec in japanese then say like 10 sec in english. and yes in japan they really do that.