star wars mods, where are they? :(

MrDali

i dont know any of u guys but i think u all like star wars and since i got gta:sa iv only seen 1 mod (actually 2, one low and onw high res. of the same mod) changing the hydra for the X-Wing wich i think its not cool for the one who flys it but rather very very cool when u get 5-6 stars and the hydra chase u, it looks very cool......someone (if i could do it i would have done it or at least try it :P) should make mods of star wars and even better yet, a mega star wars mod..like example:

1) guns (all or some)

2) police, fbi and militari char for clone troopers, does bodyguards or even characters from ep.4-6 and clone troopers (in respect orders)

3) cars, 4x4, trucks and tanks it could be a lot more dificult but one sure is the police bike for the hover bike

4) planes could be dificult but then again it could be a lot of fun...the hydra can be change to vaders tie fighter or the tie interceptor, the shama could be the x-wing (u know u like it ;)) and does old planes from ww1 and ww2 could be y-wings or snow speeders (ep4) or jedi star fighters and thoes big big planes like the andromeda since is the biggest it could be change for the super star destroyer and the other one wich i dont remember the name could be the smaller star destroyer

5) helis...not shure but i think does republican planes (i know, its a plane but it hovers and can carry ppl) might just do

6) and to give it a little more star wars look a like, the moon can be changed to the death star jejeje

yes, i know its a bit long and its all over..i just wanted to speak my mind since i really like star wars and i havent seen but just 1 mod and that makes me sad :(...if u read it up to here, thx ;) and if u have other suggestions or other ideas just add them to my imaginari future mod of gta:sa-sw jajaja..bye bye

P.S: im not from the states nor from any english speaking country so if i some words are badly written, sorry ;)...bye bye (again)

i did go a little bit to far...maybe that would be a totl convertion mod of san andreas and prob. wouldnt be a mad idea....but i would really like som mods for SA of SW....if u can help me..i posted a topic yesterday about a mission im missing...theres a mission that when u look in the map or radar it shows u a little circle with looks like a red cross, when u go to the map (in options) the name of the blip (the little circle with the red cross) says target...what mission is that?

lets hope for mor SA moding of SW ;) bye

like i care what ur opinions are...by the way, i did post the same question like 3 days ago and like 30 ppl have read it and havent found an answer..insted of saying that what u have told, u could have answer my question the the case would be close...dont u think? ;)

• 6 months later...
i dont know any of u guys but i think u all like star wars and since i got gta:sa iv only seen 1 mod (actually 2, one low and onw high res. of the same mod) changing the hydra for the X-Wing wich i think its not cool for the one who flys it but rather very very cool when u get 5-6 stars and the hydra chase u, it looks very cool......someone (if i could do it i would have done it or at least try it :P) should make mods of star wars and even better yet, a mega star wars mod..like example:

1) guns (all or some)

2) police, fbi and militari char for clone troopers, does bodyguards or even characters from ep.4-6 and clone troopers (in respect orders)

3) cars, 4x4, trucks and tanks it could be a lot more dificult but one sure is the police bike for the hover bike

4) planes could be dificult but then again it could be a lot of fun...the hydra can be change to vaders tie fighter or the tie interceptor, the shama could be the x-wing (u know u like it ;)) and does old planes from ww1 and ww2 could be y-wings or snow speeders (ep4) or jedi star fighters and thoes big big planes like the andromeda since is the biggest it could be change for the super star destroyer and the other one wich i dont remember the name could be the smaller star destroyer

5) helis...not shure but i think does republican planes (i know, its a plane but it hovers and can carry ppl) might just do

6) and to give it a little more star wars look a like, the moon can be changed to the death star jejeje

yes, i know its a bit long and its all over..i just wanted to speak my mind since i really like star wars and i havent seen but just 1 mod and that makes me sad :(...if u read it up to here, thx ;) and if u have other suggestions or other ideas just add them to my imaginari future mod of gta:sa-sw jajaja..bye bye

P.S: im not from the states nor from any english speaking country so if i some words are badly written, sorry ;)...bye bye (again)

There is a lightsaber that replaces the katana at gtagarage.com if that's what you'ar looking for

• 9 months later...

There already is a Death Star moon replacer mod AND a Tie Fighter mod. :dribble: Its by JVT. Lightsabers are coming soon (well, good ones anyway). Personally, I think the republic tropp carrier sucks. My friend says there is a Star destroyer mod for San Andreas out there. He just doesn't remember where it is. >.< I'll try and find it and post alink to it for you. Or if you have a AIM screen name I can AIM you it. When I find it, that is.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE!!!