LCS Multiplayer

tyler

unfortunetly, i havent played the LCS multiplayer yet cuz i have tons of friends but none of them have LCS

what did u think of LCS's multiplayer

I havent played it yet either but from the info inside the manuel, every gametype sounds pretty cool, I hope i meet someone some day to try it out.

unfortunetly, i havent played the LCS multiplayer yet cuz i have tons of friends but none of them have LCS

I havent played it yet either but from the info inside the manuel, every gametype sounds pretty cool, I hope i meet someone some day to try it out.

i am too

Guess what? If it had INFRASTRUCTURE you'd know how the multiplayer was already. Aha. You know, infrastructure, the mode you said sucked?

The multiplayer is loads of fun. It would be even more fun with infrastructure so I could play with all these people from the message boards.

Guess what? If it had INFRASTRUCTURE you'd know how the multiplayer was already. Aha. You know, infrastructure, the mode you said sucked?

The multiplayer is loads of fun. It would be even more fun with infrastructure so I could play with all these people from the message boards.

spas if i played against u in liberty city survivor, u would b pissed that u ever played me. i would own you

how was liberty city survivor by the way

spas if i played against u in liberty city survivor, u would b pissed that u ever played me. i would own you

Oh wow. That made me laugh. Hard. You really don't know me. I was playing GTA before you knew what GTA was, child. I'd own you before you could even think about trying to own me, son.

I nearly pissed myself when I read that comment. First you tell him you would own him at a game you never played, then you ask him about the game. Me? When people host I just use a tunnel service like Xlink or Xbconnect.

alright, look, LC survivor was probably just like the regualar game. if it is i would kill u so bad.

by the way spas, how long have up played it. (GTA1, gta2, and gta london dont count cuz they're very different.

And Chris, y dont u stay out of this

alright, look, LC survivor was probably just like the regualar game. if it is i would kill u so bad.

by the way spas, how long have up played it. (GTA1, gta2, and gta london dont count cuz they're very different.

I've been playing since 3 came out((you said the originals don't count)). I've been playing non stop, all of them. I always play some type of GTA game. I picked up LCS very quickly. Infact, I picked it up in seconds. It took me NO TIME AT ALL to get use to the joystick.

Yes, Liberty City Survivor is just a free-roam free-for-all. Don't think you'd stand a chance, though. I can snipe you from just about any spot at all. Not to mention I've been in Liberty City since it was first created. I know that city better than my own city. I know every hiding spot, every alley, every crack, hole, road, and building. Not to mention I'm psycho on a bike, if you think you would have ANY chance AT ALL of catching my on a bike, I laugh at you. Alot.

Just ask my friend, he's getting really good at the game, and I come up out of know where and snipe him. Or I'll just ride up to him, jump off my bike, and gun him down.

Ok you guys calm down. If GTA4 is online you guys can duke it out over there :)

HE better hope it isn't, because now I'm waiting for him. He challenged me. I hope he knows who he's going against.

Hey if both you guys have Wireless routers you can try fighting over the XBL connect thing. I hope i get a wireless router some day to see how this thing works.

Ok you guys calm down. If GTA4 is online you guys can duke it out over there :)

HE better hope it isn't, because now I'm waiting for him. He challenged me. I hope he knows who he's going against.

Hey if both you guys have Wireless routers you can try fighting over the XBL connect thing. I hope i get a wireless router some day to see how this thing works.

I've already looked into doing that and... No.... All the programs I have found require you to flash your router. Nope, sorry, not doing it. Besides, my internet for my PCs would go down and my mom would bitch like hell.

Excuse me? You don't tell me to stay out of something. In fact I bet that if you took both your LCS stats and Spaz's and put them up side-by-side, they wouldn't compare. I could also stomp you through LCS multiplayer. And not just survivor. ALL of the modes.

My stats probably suck, actually. But stats mean shit, because I don't work on my stats and haven't since SA was new. Maybe I'll start working on stats soon. As anyone who knows me knows, I don't think stats, peices of paper, or certificates prove anything. It's when you actually get done and SHOW you have what you say you do that counts. And that's what I believe. But this is getting me into an area of DEEP belief for me in which I'm not about to rant about.