Gift for Crimson

Steven

Hey crimson i have a gift for you, co'mon guess... don't kno? Well i have made you a sig. I was bored and thought that i would make a very trusted and good buddy of mine a sig. I have put a lot of time and effort into this, so like it :evil:

If you want me to add/change anything just ask, gladly i will do it for you.

Any ways here is. :gappy:

crimsongift0ph.png

hope you like it :P

Edited by Steven

I *might* drop this into creativity, because technically it isn't a 'trade'.

Oh well.

Constructive critisism:

The font is bad. Go to a site like www.dafont.com, and get a cool looking font.

The border at the right hand side looks veerd.

The render could blended more, but it's fine, and it might be made to look like that.

Made by: Steven at the corner is veerd.

But it's nice...

Hey crimson i have a gift for you, co'mon guess... don't kno? Well i have made you a sig. I was bored and thought that i would make a very trusted and good buddy of mine a sig. I have put a lot of time and effort into this, so like it :evil:

If you want me to add/change anything just ask, gladly i will do it for you.

Any ways here is. :gappy:

crimsongift0bp.png

hope you like it :P

If ANYONE takes this sig other than Crimson ( Dave ) i will do something about it, personaly. Trust me you don't wanna take it, its called copyright ©. I hope i've made myself clear! :)

You copyrighted a render that doesn't belong to you, some random brushing, and text? Aha. Funny.

<_< yea the font is kinda bad, and that boarder.. well i'll fix that. ( i made it at midnight :P )

Made it at midnight? Oh that is no excuse. I've done stuff at 5-6 in the morning and still took the time to make sure I didn't mess anything up.

Ummm.... Creativity.