Sign in to follow this  
john

How to get more than 100 health

hey i saw in some screen shots that the guy had like 200 health!! i was thinking cool maybe i just type the code "aspirin" more than once but that didnt work so i was wonering how did u guys do that!! :blink:

hmm ok, so i go into an ambulance or something or a firetruck and press caps? or something to activate the mission??

Complete the pizza boy mission (level 10) for 150 health. Paramedic unlocks infinite sprint and firetruck unlock fireproof ability. Police unlocks 150 armour. Get 100% in VC and get both health and armour 200.

I have a save file where I cheat like hell and my health is right up past your weapon slot- the only thing i can think of is all the cheating might have something to do with it

Edited by ShAnE_ByRnE

Yes, if you use cheats your game percentage will stay on 99% and NEVER get to 100%.

I fail to see how that has any relevance to the topic (I might've said this same thing in another topic). On top of that, you just bumped a 1 1/2 year old topic.

Complete the pizza boy mission (level 10) for 150 health. Paramedic unlocks infinite sprint and firetruck unlock fireproof ability. Police unlocks 150 armour. Get 100% in VC and get both health and armour 200.

Yea and if you use a hooker you can get it up to 250 health