A problem with the board statistics?

this is what it says in the board statistics:

Our members have made a total of 57,258 posts

We have 3 registered members

The newest member is tommy_8_ball

Most users ever online was 361 on Apr 25 2006, 01:48 AM

now, i could be wrong, but i think TGTAP has more than 3 members unless you deleted a few.

anyways, it is showing as 3 registered users on my PC. is it just my PC or are the board stats screwed up?

too hard to use? It's virtually the same, and any hacks are installed just by uploading one file in the admin panel, and thats it done, with IPB theres always tons of files to edit :(

IMO they're basically the same for the end user, but vB always seems to have a more professional edge. I'm not a fanboy of either, but I must say they are the only forum softwares I use, I won't use anything free :)

I agree with Jezz, I don't like vB. There's just something about it that looks unprofessional, reminds me of like nuke or something.

The way IPB is mapped out is much more logical, and much better. The ACP looks a load better, and the general forum feels more robust and reliable. You know where you're going with IPB. Yes, mods are easier to install on vB but its very gimmiky, wheras IPB is very functional.

I may be being very vague, but vB does put me off being really attracted to a site. Go IPB.

to hard to use as in, on PS3User forums i had to post a question topic asking how to post polls.

as gerard said, vB forums turn me away. im not to fond of free forum either, but theyre rele easy to use. i prefer IPB. another forum software i hate more than vB is phpBB. it sucks and has no features

If this is getting into a debate over forum systems....

The thing with phpBB is that its really simple, you just do what you need to do and get outta there. From an admin or mods point or view its different, harder to work with and less chance to customise, but this doesn't affect the end user unless a site is trying to be good by how many modificatons its got installed.

vB is just boring to the end user, and navigation (such as editing your profile) takes a while. You need more clicks to get places. In IPB, one click takes you to my controls, the next click takes you to any setting you want to change.

Free hosted forums are often crap because the owner has installed a shitty red skin and post entirely in AlTeRnAtInG cApItAlS. noobs.

Free forums integrated into CMS systems like phpNuke and e107 are usually simple, do their job, thats it. Nothing special, pretty much no room for expansion, and not really focussed on by the dev team.

We love IPB here :D