WARNING===> PC TO PS2....

Ok I have found a site where you can download saved ps2 files....The funny thing is, they said you can use any usb memory stick.....So I used my brother's usb stick and it didn't work...so I googled it and they said you have to have AR MAX.....So to do this, you have to spend $100 to upload saved games to your ps2....

is it worth the $100 to do it? :pissedred:

Not really.. and it works with a codebreaker and gameshark, too. Just Ar Max seems more widely used.

If you're going to use it for more than just save files for one game, and play games a lot.. it's worth it. Sometimes.

I used a codebreaker, it's like 20 - 30 dollars. Plus a small-er USB Flash drive.. maybe another 20. You really don't need much space.. unless you don't want to delete/upload unwanted files from it.

So in the end.. It's about 50 or below.. with a CB, ofcourse.

Not really.. and it works with a codebreaker and gameshark, too. Just Ar Max seems more widely used.

If you're going to use it for more than just save files for one game, and play games a lot.. it's worth it. Sometimes.

I used a codebreaker, it's like 20 - 30 dollars. Plus a small-er USB Flash drive.. maybe another 20. You really don't need much space.. unless you don't want to delete/upload unwanted files from it.

So in the end.. It's about 50 or below.. with a CB, ofcourse.

it's ture you can use a digital camera?