Police/Medic Shirt?

tilly

Ive been playing San andreas for a while now and on my own i have a 96 percent save game(dont call me a noob after a while i just got bored of that kind of stuff and went crazy and freeplayed :P and also i have a tough school), and while looking trough the .img's of the player.img i found a medic shirt and a police shirt that both look like they belong to CJs body(physical features). but i have never found it ingame. If someone could tell me where these "hidden" clothes are that would be pretty cool. gg kk thx bai. ;)

There are 2 girlfriends you have to get good with. One is in San ferario and is in a golf course across the street from a burgershot. She is a martial arts type person with a pink shirt and works as nurse.

she will be practicing karata. She can't be that hard to miss if you search around there.

Next there is a black cop women that works in a desert town across from the biggiest red bridge from San farario. I'm not sure how to explain what town in the desert. Perhapes someone else can.

thx for the advice and i found the medic shirt, but i still cant find the police shirt and i know which cop girlfriend ur talking about. but where can i get the shirt? its not in my house and its not anywhere as a pickup or a item to buy so i dont know. if somone could tell me that, that would be great. thx for the help.