If anyone has time to make...

cwfc_cj

Hello, I am really tired of these help files and s***...so I would like to ask if anyone would like to make an 2006 CHEVY CORVETTE for a friend of mine. she asked me, but I a damn noob. here are some pix of her car.... thanks

15qqcl0.jpg

15qqgew.jpg

Edited by cwfc_cj

and no offence here really but one of the two of you shouldof noticed that. and that is a really nice car. the rims are great and the paintjob is flawless the interior is nice and the model is one of the toughest looking models pontiac has ever made. and it isnt offence dude. its not even his car.

To you idiots who flamed the car, he's just showing it off. And no need to make fun of it, if you're that immature, I doubt you drive.

It's a nice car.. just the flames.. rims.. and wing need to be taken off. They're kinda.. ugly. But if she likes it.. whatever.

I'm not really a modder.. so I can't help you out here.

Ya, that doesn't look like a 2006(you were right, they don't even make those anymore). Plus the flames are ok, the rims are plain, and the spoiler just overdoes it. OK car overall.

2006-2007 firebird (ok i was wrong or she was wrong) I am not that good with cars, i just drive a 1994 ford ranger peice of shit...lmao

The age of the dinosaurs finally has come to a close. The 2002 model year is the last for 2006 2007 Pontiac Firebird. The same is true for its close cousin, the Chevrolet Cameron. But this front-engine, rear-drive scorcher isn't going away without a final flourish. Pontiac Firebird is available in coupe and convertible body styles and in three models: Firebird, Formula and Trans Am. 2006 2007 Pontiac Firebird coupe and convertible come with a 200-horsepower 3.8-liter V6 engine. The coupe has a five-speed manual transmission or optional four-speed automatic. The convertible comes with the automatic as standard equipment.

There's a special Collector Yellow edition that features the famed screaming chicken graphics package & tuned suspension of a 2006 2007 Pontiac Firebird, dual outlet polished exhaust, power steering cooler, specific 17" aluminum high-polished wheels (QB6), and P275/40ZR17 Goodyear Eagle F1 speed-rated tires (limited exterior color availability). A 310-horsepower 5.7-liter V8 engine, with a 325-horsepower WS6 Ram Air option available, powers formula Coupe and Trans Am coupe and convertible. They all have the four-speed automatic transmission as standard equipment, but can be equipped with a six-speed manual gearbox.

Edited by cwfc_cj