Planes

Ostmuffin

Hi anyone know were to find planes in gta vice city i odnno wree to look :S is there any plane at the air port taht becomes flyabel when u get more in to the game ? cause i got in to the other island whit an rc plane mod fo rlong time ago taht i deleted now so i havent cheted :P btw i came to the island when i baught the game but i think gta ####ed op or some thing so i uninstalled it >.< but taht was like 2years ago XD

I usaully dont say this, but, learn how to freaking spell.

I think what you're asking is if there are flyable planes in Vice City. There are only 2 flyabler planes, the RC Baron and a Skimmer. You can fly the RC Baron in a "Top Fun" van which starts the toy missions. Its the Top Fun on the highest level in the North Point Mall parking lot. The Skimmer spawns behine the movie studio (prawn island) when you are done the mission "Dodo Dildo"

I usaully dont say this, but, learn how to freaking spell.

I think what you're asking is if there are flyable planes in Vice City. There are only 2 flyabler planes, the RC Baron and a Skimmer. You can fly the RC Baron in a "Top Fun" van which starts the toy missions. Its the Top Fun on the highest level in the North Point Mall parking lot. The Skimmer spawns behine the movie studio (prawn island) when you are done the mission "Dodo Dildo"

ok thx :):thumbsup:

btw when is the mission "Dodo Dildo" in the game lol is it like in the end begining or in teh middel lol

btw iam 13 so i suck on spelling XP

btw again XD OT were is the hunter helicopter :P ? donno if i installed a mod corectly or if i havent found it XD

Edited by Ostmuffin