One Thing I Didn't Like

Orange

I'm new to these forums so if this is in the wrong place sorry. This might seem minor to some people but I didn't like the health bar in GTA SA. I really prefered the numbers instead. Anybody else with me?

it was too hard to read, and yeah the colors were confusing. maybe dark blue to green to yellow to orange to red. and then ur dead. and white to grey for armor,and there should be something instead of a bar for the air under water. something new and creative

They should make body armor a little more realistic, like if u get shot u loose only a little health, and u can take shots so long as u have enough health, but if someone empties a whole can off ammo in u at once u cant shoot for a couple of seconds and u have to take cover (something like in CoD2) before u can continue shooting

bars are better than numbers, the bar increased over the time u played.

Yh i like bars too, but remember the numbers did increase if you done pizza, and cop mission (In VC) In SA it just increased over time (I think)

But i think they should give you the option, everyone has different tastes.

Yh i like bars too, but remember the numbers did increase if you done pizza, and cop mission (In VC) In SA it just increased over time (I think)

But i think they should give you the option, everyone has different tastes.

I couldn't agree more

I've never payed much attention to either a health bar or numerical one. But imo the bars are better since they get longer over time and you could see the percentage of health left within a second.

I'm pretty sure the reason is that the bar gets bigger is when when you run around your health increases. They could do the same with the numbers.