PleaseHelp!GarageModing(HowToChange#ofCars)

mrfish

I want to change the number of cars a garage can store.

I have checked the files under "Data" folder, nothing appears helpful.....

I wonder if there is any way to make this change?

even if it got to be done by change the scripts or any other complicated way, i still want to learn it.

great thanks for helping! :'(

• 2 weeks later...

I have located 4 places to add 4 cars that I can remember.

San Fierro, by the car garage where you have your missions, and the card for saving is outside.

San Fierro again, just a short ride Southwest of the modding garage near the old garage in Doherty.

Abandoned Airfield where the agent orders you to learn to fly. its that biggassed hangar right accrossed the runway from the tower. it has room for 15, but it only keeps 4, and any further will get erased and will dissappear. its sad, but I think its meant for large aircraft (helecopters, airplanes, things that require room to move about.)

Abandoned Airfield where the agent orders you to learn to fly. its that biggassed hangar right accrossed the runway from the tower. it has room for 15, but it only keeps 4, and any further will get erased and will dissappear. its sad, but I think its meant for large aircraft (helecopters, airplanes, things that require room to move about.)

Ive heard rumors about a person fitting 50 cars into the Hangar and haveing them keep. Anyone else hear?

Its not a rumor its a fact

I guess Once you complete the game, if you go to the airfield stand in the entrance of the building (The one with the save poiint in it) if you face the garage and turn to the right there is a huge hangar there (Its black) if you go up to it the doors open sideways and there is aenough room to storr so many behicle in it its not funny...I will warn you that I myself have never used this place to actually store vehcles in and do not know if you do and save, if you re-load the game they will be there so its a store at you're own risk factor

Hope this helps

Edited by tx3000

Its not a rumor its a fact

I guess Once you complete the game, if you go to the airfield stand in the entrance of the building (The one with the save poiint in it) if you face the garage and turn to the right there is a huge hangar there (Its black) if you go up to it the doors open sideways and there is aenough room to storr so many behicle in it its not funny...I will warn you that I myself have never used this place to actually store vehcles in and do not know if you do and save, if you re-load the game they will be there so its a store at you're own risk factor

Hope this helps

i did that when i put lotsa cars in the hanger and when i loaded it they had all gone except 4 of them but if you dont save it and go back they stay there untill you restart game or switch it off :D

i did that when i put lotsa cars in the hanger and when i loaded it they had all gone except 4 of them but if you dont save it and go back they stay there untill you restart game or switch it off :D

Ok it seems to be that the smart thing would be is to reconfigure the main scm to have the vehicle spawn in that garage. Use the PCJ that spawns outside next to the water tower as a reference to the placement of the garage (I believe You only need to alter one the co-ordinence) and that's the one that moves it around on the level wher it is (Left right, forward, backwards) Not sure if its the X, Y or Z axis)

Then just reconfigure the main SCM to have vehicles spawn in there..then that way it will be permanant :bleh:

Edited by tx3000