LCS review

ok the GTA LBS i think its really bad.

i got it on ps2 for £30 and i dont think it was worth a penny of it. i thought they may of changed the graphics abit but they are just the same they have put new ideas into the game and i thin they are just stupid such as:

the car showrooms missions! there are unapropiriate. the only thing there fun is kidnaping the customers and giving them the worst ever car ride thinkable! make them crap there pants but even then it will stop the mission and teleport you back to the car show room! so its sucks. its boring! same that goes with the bike showroom!

there are still lots of glitches that are in the game that was in GTA 3!

i compleated the game in a day i should of rented the game as its was so short.

i think it would be an ok game on the PSP but bringing it onto the PS2 that was just a waste of time i would be very suprised if it went Platinum!

the only thing that was good about the game was the pelesent paint on the sport cars and even that was Great but the best thing of all is that the road works with the holes in the road in GTA 3 near th mafia HQ in portland are Gone!

i think the game is crap and i dont recomend anyone gets it! its the same price as sanandrease so if ur a Ps2 fan get sanadread instead

I wasnt keen on LCS, bikes werent fun as you crashed over curbs all the time. They should of had a variety of bosses instead of Leone then Love, Leone then Love over and over again. I died once with four hits from a pistol. I wasnt impressed as it wasnt challenging.

i think the game is crap and i dont recomend anyone gets it! its the same price as sanandrease so if ur a Ps2 fan get sanadread instead

Slight problem, a LOT of us HAVE and ALREADY PLAYED SA..... SOME of us like to revisit Liberty City without having to attempt to find our old GTA III disks.

And for your information, LCS is an improvement from GTA III. I haven't seen it on PS2, but the graphics aren't exactly the same. On top of that, the physics are better. Things like motorcycles and stuff. Considering it's running on VC's engine, not GTA III's.

It was DESIGNED FOR PSP USE. This is EXACTLY why a lot of us said that it should not have been ported over to PS2. But nooooo. All these little bitches were whining about it. Now they are whining about it being "sucky" on PS2? Wake up call. We saw that coming.

And are graphics THAT important to you? Get a f***in' life, seriously. Reality check, GTA isn't known for amazing or even great graphics. I really never understood how GTA fans were almost ALWAYS graphics-whores. It's about the gameplay, for Christ's sake.

BESIDES, this topic wouldn't go in GAMEPLAY AND HELP. Nice try, though.

Slight problem, a LOT of us HAVE and ALREADY PLAYED SA..... SOME of us like to revisit Liberty City without having to attempt to find our old GTA III disks.

And for your information, LCS is an improvement from GTA III. I haven't seen it on PS2, but the graphics aren't exactly the same. On top of that, the physics are better. Things like motorcycles and stuff. Considering it's running on VC's engine, not GTA III's.

It was DESIGNED FOR PSP USE. This is EXACTLY why a lot of us said that it should not have been ported over to PS2. But nooooo. All these little bitches were whining about it. Now they are whining about it being "sucky" on PS2? Wake up call. We saw that coming.

And are graphics THAT important to you? Get a f***in' life, seriously. Reality check, GTA isn't known for amazing or even great graphics. I really never understood how GTA fans were almost ALWAYS graphics-whores. It's about the gameplay, for Christ's sake.

BESIDES, this topic wouldn't go in GAMEPLAY AND HELP. Nice try, though.

Amen to that.