Help with mission

Nate10

Hey guys.I'm on this one mission that's in the second island but i'm able to go to third island.Anyway,It's one of those missions with the initial "R",the missions where you got to go to the bathroom in the middle of the park.I'm to lazy right now to turn my PS2 on to see what's the mission is called but it's where you have to take the guy into the third island(I think the third island) but these guys(CIA I think) are blocking the main entrance to get there(the bridge) and I can't figure out which is the way to get there. :bashhead: Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey guys.I'm on this one mission that's in the second island but i'm able to go to third island.Anyway,It's one of those missions with the initial "R",the missions where you got to go to the bathroom in the middle of the park.I'm to lazy right now to turn my PS2 on to see what's the mission is called but it's where you have to take the guy into the third island(I think the third island) but these guys(CIA I think) are blocking the main entrance to get there(the bridge) and I can't figure out which is the way to get there. :bashhead: Any help would be much appreciated.

go thru the tunnel out by phil's place.

I tried but there is now phils icon yet so idk.i'll keep tryin thought but help would be appreciated.

From the park, head in the direction of the contruction site, then keep going past the college to the hospital. The tunnel is on the other side - if you cut through the hospital parking lot and turn left when you get to the road, you'll see it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...