Do you like text language?

Ciaran

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that point in typing "dat"? Who actually says "dat" no one so its stupid to type it so you can miss out :o 1 letter. OOoooooo as one letter is too taxing to type.

Obviously I know how to spell 'tha't but where I live everyone speaks the same sort of slang language, its not because they are stupid I'm pretty sure they can all spell 'that', idiot.

Edited by Hurricane Game

Obviously I know how to spell 'tha't but where I live everyone speaks the same sort of slang language, its not because they are stupid I'm pretty sure they can all spell 'that', idiot.

Yes, actually.... Speaking like an idiot IS because you're stupid. You're talking about how you say "dat" instead of "that", but then you call someone else an idiot in the same post? Wow..... Genius..... I'm assuming you say "fo'", ""nukka/nikkuh/black", "you be"((instead of YOU ARE)), and various other asinine things like that. Until you can actually speak on a level higher than a 5 year old, please, don't call anyone an idiot.

Then spell it as "dat" thats stupid and lazy. How does my post make me an idiot?

Because you mis-understood him. He said he SPELLS it "that" but PRONOUNCES it "dat".

And yes, I actually type and speak exactly the same. Right down to random slurred words, slang, overly-long pauses, cursing when I'm angry, and everything else you might see me type out.

If I spoke like the people in my area I would be butchering the English language too. But I was raised to speak properly even though I live in area where they speak like true essex people.
That's fair enough, but acting superior to someone because of the way they speak/pronounce words is pathetic. I've learned alot of English since I moved here even though in Jamica we do speak English but alot of it is different and alot of English people wouldn't understand what we were saying. Edited by Hurricane Game

Im not acting suprior but you are butchering the english language by saying "dat" I doubt that has anything to do with your nationality and where you come from. Stop using excuses to cover up for your bad english.
You are so wrong jamaican way of speaking is different so yes we say 'dat' so what you gonna do? call jamaicans stupid? Edited by Hurricane Game