I Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Help.

The Mad Devil

Man,I'm Having A Lot Of Trouble In Doing The Final Big Smoke Mission "Just Business".Particularly In Bike Chase Part When Bikes And Cars Come From All Directions In The Sewer Tunnel.I Have Finished Vigilante Mission Level 16.So I Have A Lot Of Armor & Health.I Have Done The SMG Missions Too.But I'm Still Stuck In This Level And Can't Progress Further.How Long Will The Bikes Shoot After Us In The Sewer Tunnel?Is There Any Better Strategies?Would Someone Help Me By Posting The Save Game For This Mission.I Really Love The Game But This Is Just Making Me More Frustrated.Please Help.If Any Site Contains That Save Game Please Refer To It.Thanks In Advance.

Like TGV said it is simple.

First,try to aim corectly to the tires of the car/motorcycle,dont shoot in the car because you will not do nothing only you will lose life.

Second,if you cant aim good to the tires try to shoot at the person that drives the motorcicle.If you want a direct hit you should aim at his head to an instant kill.

-The Guy that shoots at you:

First you aim to him like on the driver for an instant kill at head.If you cant try shooting him when the motorcycle is aproaching to your position or when the motorcycle is on your left or right side.

Edited by TG187

already done

ah, that's that mission with Russians right. Just stay low and get some good weapons before going in to this. And armor. It's just a matter of shooting. After that you will go with BS on a bike again just shooting. Try to aim on the guys. And before train with the smg to get more damage while shooting. If you can't succide I will be happy to do it. Just upload yourself. Before you ask I don't use cheat's

Don't make double topic's. So you want me to do it?

Man,I'm Having A Lot Of Trouble In Doing The Final Big Smoke Mission "Just Business".Particularly In Bike Chase Part When Bikes And Cars Come From All Directions In The Sewer Tunnel.I Have Finished Vigilante Mission Level 16.So I Have A Lot Of Armor & Health.I Have Done The SMG Missions Too.But I'm Still Stuck In This Level And Can't Progress Further.How Long Will The Bikes Shoot After Us In The Sewer Tunnel?Is There Any Better Strategies?Would Someone Help Me By Posting The Save Game For This Mission.I Really Love The Game But This Is Just Making Me More Frustrated.Please Help.If Any Site Contains That Save Game Please Refer To It.Thanks In Advance.

You already made a damn topic about this.

Edited by Rashon125