Health Loss

MrLlamaLlama

No mater when or where i save my game in VCS, Even if i've got full health, after i save i will only have like 2 3rds health left :( This is like the One in LCS where toni would walk round in circles just after u loaded the game.... Anyone else have this problem or a solution??? :pissed:

Is there health in your safehouse like in LCS? If there's a health pickup in there, then I don't see the problem.

Iknow you're only tryin' yo help, i appreciate that, but i wasn't complaning, merely seeing if anyone had the same problem, i have been retrieving thr icon at the safehouse which does seem to solve my problem. Thanks alot anyway :)

For eference tommy, i didn't?have never used any cheats in any of my save files, and rashon, i wasn't 'making a big deal' i was just, if you look at the first post asking if anyone had the same problem...

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I'm bumping the topic because now that I have VCS, I have something to add.

Now this glitch only happens when you reload the game apparently. It also only happens when you complete the Air Ambulance missions which increases your health to 150. MrLlama said that only 2/3 of your health shows up. 2/3 of 150 is 100 so you actually have the amount of health you would have as if you never did the Air Ambulance missions but picking up a health icon will set it back to 150.

Edit: I really bumped the topic because I experienced this glitch this morning.

Edited by Rashon125

Yeah, I'm bumping the topic because now that I have VCS, I have something to add.

Now this glitch only happens when you reload the game apparently. It also only happens when you complete the Air Ambulance missions which increases your health to 150. MrLlama said that only 2/3 of your health shows up. 2/3 of 150 is 100 so you actually have the amount of health you would have as if you never did the Air Ambulance missions but picking up a health icon will set it back to 150.

Edit: I really bumped the topic because I experienced this glitch this morning.

This makes perfect sense, shoulda thought of this before, but hey, thanks alot, was worth bumping and now that's a weight off my mind! W00T! :clapping: